The goal of any rhinoplasty procedure is to improve the appearance of the nose and achieve greater facial harmony for the patient. Most patients choose to have this cosmetic surgery procedure performed because they want to look better, but they are surprised to know that there are many other benefits to this surgery as well.
“The rhinoplasty has the ability not only to change your looks, but change the way you feel about yourself,” noted Dr. Kevin Sadati. “My Orange County patients often discover that they feel rejuvenated in more ways than one after their recovery is complete.”
Dr. Kevin Sadati believes that these are the top benefits of the rhinoplasty procedure:
- Patients enjoy natural-looking results. Not only will their nose look better after the surgery is complete, but it will complement the other facial features well.
- The recovery is not difficult, given the fact that the surgery can be performed utilizing local anesthesia. Most patients will need to recover for 7-10 days, and can return to work within two weeks of the operation. At this point, most of the bruising and swelling will have subsided.
- Some patients may find that it is easier to breathe after the rhinoplasty is complete. In some cases, the structure of the nose is improved during the operation and results in breathing improvements.
- Patients enjoy better quality sleep after the rhinoplasty. Given the fact that structural improvements are made, some patients will not snore as much after the rhinoplasty and will get more rest as they sleep each night.
- Nearly every patient enjoys a confidence boost that can enhance their personal and professional lives. When a person loves the way that they look on the outside, they allow their inner beauty to shine through.
Newport Beach residents who are interested in the rhinoplasty can set up a cosmetic consultation appointment with Dr. Kevin Sadati. At this appointment, the surgeon will evaluate the patient’s needs and wants, and determine if they are a qualified candidate for the procedure. For more information, contact his office today.